Brents Run!

We had a great time, almost two weeks ago, running in suport of Brent's Place. A home for kids with cancer. The whole family participated and did great! Afterwards, they have a pancake breakfast and fun for the kids. This was our third year and each time has been a blast! We'd encourage you to join us next year should you be in the area!

I had decided to try and do the 5k without stopping, Jess offered to stay with the little ones so that I could try and accomplish this. Laura's shoes ended up being too small so Jess helped her out a little bit!

I can honestly say that without John's support, I don't know that I could've made it!

Once we took Laura's shoes off and acquired a band-aid from the ambulance, Laura was great! I don't think she even complained once! What a trooper!

Comments