A very, very, very full day II in NYC!

I t was really difficult to pick just five favs from today, we did a TON, way, way too much if you ask John, but, I got it all checked off! Some places we arrive to late to actually see so we just saw the bldg but that counts for me! The Statue of Liberty is truly amazing but FYI, the trip takes a lot longer than you think when you factor in ferry travel time etc. We left our hotel at 9:15am and arrived back in NYC on the ferry at 2:30pm.
All of us in the crown.
Little Italy
Washington Square, August Rush fans, enjoy!
Central Park, I could have spent days exploring in here but alas, our feet were killing us and our
stomachs were empty, plus, I still had other things on my list!
Totals for today:
Statue of Liberty
Battery Park
World Trade Center
Pizza right next door to Station 10
Wall St.
Trinity Church
Canal St. / China Town
Little Italy
Gelato, yummy and refreshing, it's hot here!
Washington Square - I love the arch from August Rush
Outside of American Museum of History, from Night at the Museum
Central Park - AMAZING
Central Park Zoo, but, it's not like Madagascar, it's called the Wildlife something or other
FAO Schwarz - it was closed so just the outside
Back to Time's Square where there was NO bomb threat tonight! Yea God!
Brooklyn Bridge
I have to add, Lucy, Jenna, Melanie and I went for a quick jaunt through Central Park and later, John and I ran across the Brooklyn Bridge, what an amazing day!
Tomorrow, Empire State Bldg, check-out and then off to Israel!
We hope to have service but if not, will fill you in when we get home.
Now, off to sleep...
yawn...

Comments