Now what?

Just a warning, the following image may be extremely disturbing to some....

This is what happens when you allow your children to use your wrapping paper unsupervised!!! I want you to know that the "bad" part was easily removed and the rest of the roll salvaged to use another day! Whew!

In years past, I don't usually get my wrapping done until late Christmas Eve. This year, I'm done already! I just finished moments ago, man it feels good! Now, I must add, for those of you that are cursing me under your breath, count the presents, we only did one per kid this Christmas. That may have had more to do with being done early than I'd like to think! Did I mention that I mailed my Christmas cards today too? I'm on a roll! (No pun intended!)

Now, I feel as though I can sit back, sip some hot chocolate, watch the snow fall, make some Christmas cookies and candy, watch some Christmas movies, and just enjoy the rest of December! I should do this every year!!!

Comments

Thany said…
Your wrapping paper is making your sister in law twitch, you know that don't you?