We have a 16 year old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man, I can hardly believe I have a 16 year old!! AND, if we were to think about it, we'd see that at her age, I'd be getting married in 23 days! WOW! It's almost mind boggeling to think of it that way! God's grace and mercy carries us through!! PTL!



Jessi opted for a combined party this year. It made it quite easy really! Her friend Stephanie Roberts was turning 17 in May so they just combined their parties. We all had a great time. Next, when Steve, Barbara & Esther were in town, we had a good time celebrating on Memorial Day, with Aunt Terah as well whose bday is June 4th. Then, on her actual birthday, we joined up with our friend's the Nunez's, Tara's bday is June 1st, and had another great celebration! Jarod capped the night perfectly with his Wonder Boy costume, that kid is a riot! The brownies and ice cream may or may not have contributed to his silliness!!

Comments

Joy said…
I love Jarod's costume! And I love all you guys too! Thanks for having a blog, it makes me feel a bit closer than I am in physical reality.
jaime said…
Who are you noodles???