Costa Rica - from John's perspective...

Our first view of Costa Rica
While we were passing our flyers for VBS and the Family Festival we
ran into some local wildlife. Are these cows, or aliens?

Kids Club at Pedro and Athena's. We taught the kids how to play heads up 7-up,
along with some other classic American kids games.

First day of VBS. We had about 80 kids come each day, it ran for three days.

I lead the "blue" group. The 5am surf team. The sluggards who didn't want to surf slept in. While I came home telling Jaime I could live there, I don't feel "called" to move there, Jaime was relieved! Of course the warm water and fantastic surfing conditions had nothing to do with it. :-)

It's always a gift to meet our extended "family" in different areas around the world.

All working together for His glory.
Phil & Rebecca McKay are the missionaries that we were helping out in Tamarindo.

So, you may be asking yourself, what's next, Biloxi, Mexico, Costa Rica...

Lord willing, Jaime, Jess, Lucy and I will be going on a site-seeing

/ mission trip to Israel next March! We'll keep you posted!


Comments

I like the cow/aliens.