Anna & Christian's, and Braunfels

Oh man, I LOVE babies!  Especially babies that I can love and snuggle and kiss as much as I want!  Anna & Christian, you'll never know what a gift that is to me, thank you for sharing Joey!  
 This is my niece Emily.  Smiles are usually a rare thing, on camera, so I had to post the ones I got.  Don't worry, you'll see her "normal" in here too.
 Who knew chap sticks and fro yo pens were such great gifts!
 I love their town.  We went for a beautiful walk while the boys were at a car race.
 I love this, not only the fall color, but Emily riding her bike in her pink jacket.  
Emily is ALL about pink right now.




 I think this is the greatest picture, and for those of you that follow CCI, Christian is even wearing a CCI hat!



 This is Jeremy.  He's one week older than Jarod.  And, while as babies they didn't look much alike, I think they sure do now!
 This is Braunfels.


 This is Jack.  It's hard to tell but the rock he's holding is shaped like a heart.
 Unfortunately, I didn't check my camera settings before I took the family pics.  So it's not focused right.  But still, they are such a good looking bunch, it'll do.






 LOVE.  THIS.  GUY.




Comments