Good times, good times...

It's funny the things you can forget when you're blogging in a hurry! I don't know how but I forgot to share with you the awesome chips we saw at Save Easy, the local grocery store. And, sometimes, you need to see it to believe it! Or how about these? Or this? Or maybe this, ew! Eh? We are still undecided on these... Lucy tried to jump in this shot and I think it's soooo funny! This picture reminds me of one of my mom's senior pics. Our plan is to take a bunch of pics of Jess this trip and use some for senior pics. Surely one will turn out! We had fun with the new lens taking some shots of Abby this morning, I think we're well over 500 already. This will be a big photo trip I bet!


Today we decided to do some touring. As we were running out the door, John had to get his fix, I mean grab a Pepsi. Go Canada, eh!
Abby was bundled and ready to go!! First stop was Hall's Harbour. The fun started on the drive over, Jessi took about 20 pics and this last one was the good one! I wish the tide had been out, the boats are on the ground then and it looks so cool! Still a beautiful little fishing village, a little breezy but beautiful! Joy stayed in the van with Abby to spare her from the bite of the wind.


This picture has three things that I love, can you guess??? Next stop, Look off, a gorgeous overlook of the valley, if you looked across, that's where Joy & Tim live. It was a bright clear day. We took some pics of the scenery and then snapped a few of Jess & Lu having fun! Joy even got me, which I love!


Apparently, in Canada, they don't do Starbucks, they do Tim Hortons, or maybe that's just here in Nova Scotia. Anyhow, they are like Starbucks according to Joy. I wonder if they just entered their red cup season? We might just have to stop by before we leave. Maybe after we grab McDonalds. It's tradition for us now. We've had McDonald's in Paris, Israel, Belgium, Germany, Holland, Mexico, and coming soon....CANADA!!

Comments

Barbara said…
Keep 'em coming, Jaime!! Love it!
ruthbrooks said…
Abby gets more adorable every day! Thanks for posting pics!