Back in San Diego

We started the rest of our trip out right, with some new shade from our friends Jarod & Lindsay.
He runs a Sunglass Kiosk at Seaport Village, Thanks Martin's!

Jarod thought this pirate guy was so cool!
Next stop, La Jolla shores with our friends the Razinks.
Nothing is cuter than little kids at the beach!
This was our first stop at the beach, crazy!
This is a baby sand dollar. Now, you should know, EVERY time we go to the beach, I'm looking for intact sand dollars, this time I not only found one, I found a baby one! I was thrilled.
Little did I know it was a lesson for me...
While I was thrilled with my new find, our car was robbed! They took quite a bit but NOT our backpack of good cameras in the very back! All of it is going to be replaced by our homeowners ins. except for the 2GB memory card that was full of pictures from Palm Springs. Oh well.
It's just stuff, and if God is in control of the little things, like my sand dollar, He's in control of it all! Even more profound now that the election is over...

Comments