My little red cup...

It makes me feel warm and cozy just looking at it!
John and I have never succumbed to the pull of coffee, we figure the addiction to soda was bad enough! Plus, we'd ALWAYS rather eat out than spend money on coffee!
There are times though where we end up at Starbucks. John will get a Chai and I'll get either peppermint hot chocolate or Carmel Apple Cider, half the carmel though, it's sickeningly sweet otherwise! Anyway, a couple of my friends on facebook were talking about red cups and I had to ask Michelle what that was. She did her duty of being my big sis and filled me in. Well, not long after, the opportunity arose to meet a friend at Starbucks for coffee. We had a great time catching up and enjoying our very own little red cups. I even got a free sample of the new Egg Nog Chai, I've tried other Egg Nog Chai and it didn't do it for me, this Starbucks one however, I just might have to go back for that one! Now all I need is snow!

Comments