Harvest Carnival

Danny & Terah rescued me this year! I forgot to take a pic of the kids all together so as soon as they got to their place, they took a pic for me, thanks!
I forgot to mention they were keeping the kids for the weekend!
Jess was fashion police with a few friends, Lucy was Pippy Longstocking, Leah was Little Red Riding Hood, Jenna was a rabbit, Jarod was an I.T. Guy, and Laura was a pink poodle.
We told the kids to be creative this year and try and use what we had around. So...

Lucy did a repeat from '03

Leah did a repeat from '01, it's even the same costume!!
Laura used the one Jenna wore in '03


John went as "the coolest guy here"

It earned him a ticket from the fashion police!

Comments

ruthb said…
Now you know all IT guys don't look dorky! That's only a stereotype! :) (or is that what you REALLY think of Keith?) All the kids look completely adorable, as usual! And you guys don't know how lucky you are to have Danny and Terah take your kids for the weekend! I am SO jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!