Brrr!

We decided that today was going to be a "family" afternoon, and boy was it!
It all started with the snow, and then the thought that the hot tub is so fabulous in the snow...
From there, John and Lucy had no problem pushing it into a crazy challenge.
From hot tub to snow angels...
No surprise that Jarod followed suit.
Even Laura succumbed quickly to the sibling pressure.
Lucy and Jess did multiple snow angels, Jenna gave it a try as well.
I thought Leah and I would be the only two to hold out, but then,
Leah caved.
What was I to do?
We unfortunately managed to miss Leah's snow angel :-(

Jess and Lucy even decided to do a contest to see who could lay there the longest.
I was cold sitting on the edge of the hot tub just watching! Lucy finally gave up and Jess won.
I wish we had timed them, it seemed like at least a few minutes!
Remember the whole dry and warm thing that I like? My children finally pressured and teased me enough that I had to do it! John willingly jumped out and made another snow angel with me.
This pic is AWFUL! If I had choices, I would have chosen a different pic but this is the only one.
That means, this is the only proof that I, Jaime Coffman jumped out of a perfectly warm and fabulous hot tub to LAY in the snow and make a snow angel. Can you believe it? It literally took my breath away! Clearly I had been sitting in the hot tub way too long, the heat had damaged the reasoning part of my brain! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Comments