John's free time

Most of you know John's "true" love, cycling! He recently had his old Trek bike painted for me. He then proceeded to put on some cool components for me! I love it! Unfortunately, the season is up for me. John will ride in the freezing weather but that's not really my thing...

John also built himself a "fixie". A fixed gear bike, one gear, all the time, up hill or down with...
are you ready for it...
NO BRAKES!!!
He's already ridden it to church, about 19 miles.
I'll stay cozy and warm inside snuggled up with a good book!
Oh an extra tidbit, for those of you up with our facebook page,
this is NOT the bike he wrecked on yesterday!

Ok, I was gonna backdate this post so it was "in order" but then realized some of you might miss it, being stuck in the middle of some posts you've already read. So, be proud of me for letting it slip in right here, where it DOESN'T belong, just for you...

Comments