Joshua Tree

Just a few of us left Palm Springs to check out Joshua Tree. The kids had a great time!


My niece Tarah joined us, she's a crack up!
John climbed all the way to the top, of course!
He got some beautiful pics from up there
The Joshua trees are really cool lookin'
I begged my sister-in-law to let me get some practice taking family shots,
they were really excited to help me out...
The cousins really do all get along well

My brother-in-law, Keith, surfed what we call "wave rock"
You didn't know Jarod was this strong, or Jessi this small, did you?




The kids played on their games for the drive back to Palm Springs.
Laura left a little "sneeze" action on it for Jarod!
GROSS!
That was the last night for Kenny, Beth, Chris and Tarah
John's oldest sister and family from Colorado Springs.
They had to head back to Colorado. We were sad to see them go!
Jessi and Tarah are 9 weeks apart, the girls have always been good friends!

Comments