The rest of the week in Palm Springs

Hmmm, there are so many pics to share, I really should be better at weeding them out! The new family one at the top of our blog would have been in here if it weren't there.

This is Laura and my nephew Jeremy, one week older than Jarod.
Can you see the family resemblance?
The full moon was beautiful!
A bunch of us went and played tennis, it was so much fun!
John went for a bike ride, a pretty steep, long one!

You know me, I'm a sucker for the kissing picks, anyone remember the Eiffel Tower?
An underwater one was much harder than I thought, I couldn't stop laughing!
Jessi on the slide
me on the slide
it took my sister-in-law, Michelle, to convince me to go on!
I prefer to be dry in the sun over being cold and wet!
John's sister Anna and her son Jason

Lucy did go down the slide but Jack didn't want to,
she was keeping him company while Anna went with Jason!
Laura and Mia really are best buds!
this is the living room
one last late night swim for the kids...
the resort was so gorgeous
John's sister Ruth and her family

There were other pics but those were on the memory card that got stolen, oh well!
Jarod made friends with the ducks
they followed him!
A family pic before we head out Good-bye Palm Springs, we'll miss you!


Comments