Date with dad

We had a couple days set aside to hang out with my Dad. We were going to go to the pool on this day and the Wild Animal Park another but thanks to John's handy iphone weather update, we switched! Thurs. ended up being blistering hot so turns out we made a wise choice. It was beautiful at the WAP on Monday!
Dad had some free tickets and Oct. was kids 11 and under free month so we were set. Our friends the Velings had hooked us up with free tickets to cover the rest of us. Christian, our brother-in-law from Germany also had some free coupons so he packed up Esther, John's youngest sister, and off we all went.
Without boring you with all the details of the theft, I'll just say that it was done in such a way that we realized that things were missing at different times. Most of the revelation came on Sunday, we were even late to Roberto's to hook up with the Velings and Martins! Anyhow, I was still "tender" from the discoveries when we arrived at WAP. We hop out and John asks where the tickets are...
Do I even need to say it???
Since we had just been robbed, I decided to leave my purse at home, less to worry about being stolen, right? Well, I'm sure you're already laughing, knowing where those tickets were...
yep...
in my purse!
Again, God takes care of the small stuff, Christian had extras and with the free kids, we still made it in for free! I was about to climb in the car and have a good cry!
I don't want to bore you with a ton of pics, if you desire more, you can look at our photography blog...ourjjphotography.blogspot.com
This one of the lion was my favorite though!
Jarod and Laura enjoyed the hand stamp!

Comments