Queasy Jarod

Jarod is known for being a little queasy around blood. So, when his tooth was practically falling out on it's own the morning John was coming home, I thought it was a perfect time to pull it out. Jarod didn't exactly agree. It took a bit because he was crying and slobbering, spitting blood all over while he was whining! All the while getting paler and paler. I finally got it out and Jarod was so distraught he had to lay on the couch for a bit with a bowl. He thought he might throw up, I thought he might pass out!
Once some color returned to his cheeks, he made the mistake of pointing out that the tooth on top was even looser than the one I had just pulled. He opted for NOT pulling though so we left it.
I picked up John at the airport and prepped him on the whole tooth scenario. As soon as we got home he asked to see Jarod's loose tooth. He grabbed the loose one and before Jarod could get completely pale again and start crying, he pulled it out! Much easier than my experience earlier in the day! Jarod even started laughing as soon as he saw that his tooth was already out in the kleenex! Silly boy!

Comments