Last days in San Diego

John took the three oldest girls on a trip to Mission Beach and...
don't hold your breath...
he took them shopping!!!
We went to this awesome little coffee place with our friends the Velings.
I had a "Nutty Monkey" hold the espresso, and John had Chai, his fav.
We taught them how to play Farkle, who new it could be so much fun!
We all squished onto the couch for a group shot!
I think we had a couple late night Farkle dates with John's brother Andy and his wife Michelle.
Michelle and I are both only children so we call each other sisters, I love it!
You're the best big sis' I've ever had Michelle!
Our last day in town included a day at the beach. The seaweed was gross!
Or at least it looked that way from the sand where I was laying!
We love the beach!

Comments

Awwww. Back atcha. Except that you're littler! :-)

(Hey, if I'm the big sis, I get to pick on you a bit, right?) he he he